Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In Awe

Well I was having a pretty rough day and decided to sit down and work on a project. I had colored a stamp but I was not sure what to do with it. The stamp was one from the Bloom Collection by Prima Marketing. She turned out beautiful when I finished coloring her.

The joys of crafting lift me up but at the same token I am a perfectionist that has to have things just right or I am not happy. Since my mood was pretty off I decided to see what I could do to lift my spirits and have a bit of fun with.

Here are the results.

 This was my starting layout to see how I would put it together.

My final piece. I think she turned out fabulous and Free Spirit fits perfectly. To think that I managed to put this together makes me feel so proud.

 
I am really looking forward to planning another mixed media piece. This lets me be free to experiment and flow. I love my other crafts and wouldn't trade them for the world but this lets me get messy and create from my soul.

Who knows what I will come up with next.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment