Saturday, October 4, 2014

Decorative Tape

   Well I learned something new to help with my crafting projects. I learned how to make decorative tape using 3M Micropore paper tape, my stamps, and acrylic paint. I had lots of fun and I am looking forward to making some more. I watched quite a  few videos on YouTube but the one I liked the most was by The Artistic Pagan.
    I am still a bit scared about making my first card but I have done a few other things like creating an art journal and just having fun playing around with different mediums. I must say I don't think too hard about anything I do I just create and that makes it relaxing and fun.
    I am hoping to put together a video soon of what I have put together. I don't think I will be doing any tutorials. I will simply leave that for the individuals better qualified to handle that but having a slide show showcasing all that I have done and what types of crafts I am involved in would be something that I would love to share.


    Here are some of the things I have worked on recently.

    I also used a few stencils I had on hand. I love the one with music stamp. It just looks wonderful. I love my other ones as well but since music tends to speak to the soul this one speaks to me. LOL.
 


    This next one is honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month. Yes October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month but I think we forget about domestic violence and I wanted to do something to remember it.



  
I used a straw to roll them onto so when I am ready to use I will have them handy. This tip also came from The Artistic Pagan. I thought it was pretty cool and I always have straws around. The last photo is what I created for my art journal using some fabric in honor of breast cancer awareness. 



I just love being creative and can't wait to see what else I can come up with next. Of course I am being told I need to open up a shop or go to craft shows. I don't think I am ready for that but who knows what will happen.

Until next time, Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment