Tuesday, October 14, 2014

No more YouTube

Sitting here tonight thinking to myself I need to stay off of YouTube. I find more things I want to do than a little bit. YouTube is major trouble for me but I learn so many new and wonderful things.

For instance, I have gotten into mixed media and art journaling. Well I learned how to make my own art journal from a cereal box and paper. I love it. I still have some work to do on it so the outside looks good but I now have a journal to create in. Maybe even put together some ideas for some of my other crafting.

It is by no means perfect especially since it was my first one. Just the thought of being able to just freely work on something makes me smile.

Here are a couple of photos of the journal. I will also post photos as I work in my journal.

Oh I almost forgot. Here is a photo of a new stamp I received along with a page I created for another one of my art journals. I am still unsure of where I am going to put the stamps I colored but this will give you an idea of how much I love this.


Well until next time, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment